A key role in a growing organization specializing in customizable water filtration systems on a commercial level. Reporting to the Head of Production, the Engineer position support the development of new equipment and projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and development of equipment and product offerings in engineering software
- Convert technical requirements into equipment features
- Translate business requirements into equipment functionality
- Interface with customers regarding equipment orders to ensure requirements are accurately captured in equipment drawings
- Create or update mechanical drawings
- Develop and modify technical and support documentation for equipment and products
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required
Qualifications And Skills
- Significant experience in SOLIDWORKS, certification preferred
- Experience in reading sketches and mechanical blueprints
- Ability to compose submittal packages
- Ability to draft and assemble Operating and Maintenance manuals
- Good math background
- Experience in sheet metal, wastewater, or contract manufacturing industries a plus.
- Lean manufacturing experience a plus.
- Bilingual: Spanish preferred