A key role in a growing organization specializing in customizable water filtration systems on a commercial level. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales, the Sales Representative will be responsible for selling water treatment with a specific focus on municipalities and industrial accounts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Sales growth of the territory by controlling attrition in existing accounts while aggressively pursuing new business
- Providing value added consultative program control advice to our customers
- Review competitive treatment programs and processes (wastewater treatment) within industries to secure new business.
- Maintain and build business/customer relationships.
- Sell new business and new applications in your territory. Develop and implement sales plans on new opportunities with the direction of the Vice President of Sales including documenting ROI after the closure of the program.
- Establish, maintain and prioritize an accurate and current sales funnel in ZOHO (Customer Relations Management System).
- Manage profitability of the accounts sold
Qualifications And Skills
- 2 years experience in waste water treatment sales
- Must be eager and capable to move into more responsible roles
- Strong work ethic
- Focus on safety
- Clean driving record
- Common computer/software skills, Microsoft, CRM
- At Flo Trend, we understand that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and numerous opportunities for professional growth and development. So, if you are interested in working for a world-class company and enjoy solving complex challenges consider joining our team.
- Flo Trend is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.